Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I am taking a big risk with PPT : Mohan Babu


Collection King Dr. Manchu Mohan Babu interacted with media members today, to speak about his upcoming movie ‘Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha’. Mohan Babu is known for his straightforward nature and this was evident yet again in his interaction today. “I am taking a big risk with Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha. We spent 30 Crores on the movie and I am releasing this film on my own across the state. We received business offers to the tune of 20 Crores and many well wishers asked me to take the offer, since it would be on a non-refundable basis. However, I disagreed. I made my money in this Industry. I am not gambling away money on vices. By Baba’s grace, I am confident that the film will do well”, he said. Dr. Mohan Babu also expressed happiness with the way the movie has shaped up. He also had some interesting comments to make about Manoj’s lady getup. “Manoj’s lady getup will win him a lot of recognition. In fact, he will walk away with all the laurels after the film releases. That character’s name is Mohini”, he said. PPT is getting ready for a big release on the 31st of this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment